Welcome to the
calibr8 we take a fresh perspective on calibration modeling.
You can download the latest version from GitHub or install it via
pip install calibr8.
In the following chapters, we introduce the terminology, basic concepts and most important features.
Learn from the examples how a
calibr8-driven workflow looks like:
- The Exponential Model
- The Generalized Logistic Function
- Fitting a Linear Model
- Numeric posterior of the independent variable
- In-depth Model Fitting
- Counting cells with a Poisson noise model
- Bayesian hierarchical calibration models
You can find autogenerated API documentation below:
- Inheritance and composition of